Tuesday 13 February 2018

KNIGHT TO f5 OR KNIGHT g4?


Got another excellent position as white. 
It is white to move and white clearly an overwhelming advantage. Which is the best move for white to make now? Knight g4 or Knight f5?

One of my major problems is trying to see every possibility as far as I can. Then I end up in serious time trouble!

Hard to believe I only ended with with a draw here. It caught me out and eventually forced a draw by repitition.

Another Fritz friend mode game.

Not to worry, as Gerry Rafferty said, "I will get it right the next time."



Mainstreet, from Night Moves, Bob Seger should have called it "Knight Moves"




Ecclesiastes 12:12 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment