Monday 5 February 2018

STRAND 2 VERSUS BSA

Belfast South A team had to travel to East Belfast for their match with Strand 2. It took place last Friday.  

The games were played at Strand`s alternative venue and it was a very suitable venue for playing a chess match, as you can see in the video below.



Strand2 won the matach by a score of 4.5 to .5.

My game with Ross Harris is published below. I was short of time so I did not get all the moves written down.
The analysis is by Fritz 14.

Ross won the game on time.  I can honestly say this was the most exhausting game I have ever played in, felt the draining consequences of it for a few days afterwards.




Ecc 12:12 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment