Tuesday 4 October 2016

MOVE 17.Qe3.... NOW IT IS BLACK TO MOVE

This is a position which arose from a game I played in my hotel room.  As I am suffering from sleeplessness, the game was played when I am tired.

Once move 17 was reached the tiredness makes it nearly impossible to think clearly.
How should black continue?

I will post the full game, with Frtiz analysis some time tomorrow.






I am keeping a record of my thinking pattern as my doctor has prescribed Phenergen and Risperidone to combat sleeplessness.

When I go home next week, they better have a very good reason why such drugs are not working! lol

Below is my current games record for playing Fritz Rated games mode.



Ecc12:12 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment