Saturday 8 October 2016

MESSED UP OPPORTUNITY OF NICE VIDEO

Yesterday I noticed Tania Sachdev and Elizabeth Paethz where on boards beside each other. 

I thought it would be a good idea to get a nice video clip of them shaking hands with their opponents and making their first moves.

All went well until I messed the video up!

When Tania Sachdev shook hands with her opponent, I tried to zoom the video in and the camera seemed to seize up.

The good part of the video is below.



The part I messed up is below.



Other videos from yesterday. Caught a vintage Classic car on my way to the Electric train terminus.


Short clip of the E.Paethz Versus H. Yifan game from late afternoon.




Ecc 12:12 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment