Saturday 8 October 2016

GIBRALTAR, CHESS AND ACCOMMODATION

A number of years ago, the Caleta Hotel ripped me off for a full week`s accommodation, they charged me for two weeks when I had only stayed one week!

They may think I have forgotten about the matter but I have  not!


This is where I stayed in Gibraltar last year. The yacht HI JINX.

Which is  the best version? Ali Campbell or Jimmy Cliff?

Had some video clips which I took from the deck of the Hi Jinx, also had some which show the interior of the yacht but I must have accidently deleted them.

The Queen`s marina is beautiful but it is quite a walk from it to the Caleta Hotel.


Genesis 49:13
Zebulun shall dwell at the haven of the sea; and he shall be for an haven of ships; and his border shall be unto Zidon.

No comments:

Post a Comment