Tuesday 4 October 2016

CHESS VIDEOS

Due to the surge in "Chess cheating," using various kinds of "electronic devices," I have now abandoned the practice of taking my video camera or Samsung Galaxy phone into Chess tournament halls.

If you want to see great videos, from the Chess tournament in the IOM, there seems to be a number of sources supplying them.

In the meantime, I have started to add IOM scenes into this great music video. Just the other day I got a brilliant video clip of a beautiful, strong and graceful horse pulling the Douglas tram along the sea-front.

Here is the video as it was uploaded by Selah, I am sure they will not mind me producing an altered variation.



Just last night, Chris Armstrong and myself were discussing the late George Best`s funeral and how Brian Kennedy had sung this at the end of the service.

I hold the opinion that the Selah version is even better than the Brian Kennedy one.




Hebrews 11:4 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.

No comments:

Post a Comment