Tuesday 2 August 2016

KING`S GAMBIT BLUNDER IN THE ENDGAME

Have managed to get quite a few wins against Fritz rated at 2290 by playing the King`s Gambit. 

On this occasion I blundered by making the same mistake all players make at one time or another. We all learn from our mistakes!

Move 37 was a complete blunder loosing my rook and the game, if I had been more careful I may have been able to salvage a draw.

Had trouble remembering the early moves recommended by Simon Williams on his DVDs, but all in all, I would be happy to try out the King`s Gambit against a human opponent.

The game is below complete with Fritz analysis. Naturally I resigned after 37...Bxh8.



The King`s Gambit Volume 1 is below.





Proverbs 9:9 Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.

10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment