Thursday 7 July 2016

NEW CHESS DVD

Just bought Simon Williams new Chessbase DVD titled The Black Lion.

Personally speaking, I have found all the DVD`s I have bought to be very beneficial.

At the minute I have not been playing much Club chess but I do play lot`s of Chess at home using Deep Frtiz 14.

The beauty of this means I choose the time to play, so I can play when I am at my most mentally alert.  This is a big bonus for some one like me who suffers from serious sleep problems.

Have managed to achieve Candidate Master Title on a number of occasions from Fritz. Lots of Frtiz rated games at 25 minute time controls.


Ecclesiastes 12: 12 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment