Saturday 9 July 2016

LATEST GAME IS UNFORTUNATELY DRAWN

My latest game in the new cycle with the Fritz rated game mode had to be abandoned in a draw.  Due to being interrupted, I had to offer a draw after move 58, white is in a winning position.

This is one of the slight drawbacks about playing chess at home. My Fritz programme seems to let you play so many games in "rated games mode," then it resets the games back to a zero setting.

The present score in the new cycle is 2.5 to 0.5 in my favour.  Next game I will be black, I would like to try out Simon William`s Black Lion if I get the opportunity.


I have Valeri Lilov`s DVD on the 4 Knights.



Plus this, The 4 Knights by Cyrus Lakdawala, who is a very good author. He can be insightful and amusing at the same time.


In my game today I was like the king who had to desire conditions of peace.

Luke 14: 31 Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand?

32 Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an ambassage, and desireth conditions of peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment