Wednesday 7 October 2015

???????????? HOW DID I MISS THIS ??????????


It is move 12, I am white and it is white to move.  This mistake shocked me when the computer showed me the best way to continue the game.

My opponent will be pleased as he never saw it either! The game was agreed a draw a few moves later.

The computer continuation will be shown in the comments section.

Here is a short video clip from today`s round. As you can see all the sections are being played in the splendid auditorium of the Villa Marina.


Job 19:4
And be it indeed that I have erred, mine error remaineth with myself.

1 comment:

  1. 1.c4 c5 if the Bishop moves to e7, white plays Bd2 trapping the Queen. Black can play to Nb4 to save the Queen but after a3 the Knight is lost.

    The computer shows black must give up the Bishop after c5.

    In the game I played a3, never seeing the best continuation.

    ReplyDelete