Friday 12 June 2015

MINUS 11


Over the past few months I have discovered Fritz 13 Friend mode has been very helpful.  Lots of very interesting, practical endgame positions arise which require concentration to win a game with slight advantage, or draw a game with a slight disadvantage.

I have managed to get down to minus 11 for sustained periods on a few occasions but at the minute I seem to be stuck at 34.

This is a function on Fritz which I have never used before and I have been using the various Fritz programs for years. I wonder what other useful functions I am missing?




2 Corinthians 12:9
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect inweakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

No comments:

Post a Comment