Saturday 9 August 2014

ULSTER CHAMPIONSHIPS

The Ulster Championships are schedule to take place on the August Bank Holiday Weekend August 23rd, 24th and 25th 2014 at prestigious Europa Hotel. We look forward to seeing you there!

The Europa Hotel is used for many big events. Below is a video clip of Carl Frampton announcing his last fight at a press conference in the Europa.

Carl is a nice guy, he has always been very likeable from his childhood days. I was providentially fortunate enough to catch Carl on video when he was very young as I happened to train at the Midland Boxing Club at that time

One of the big features of Carl`s fights is the question of what music will he choose for his entrance to the ring? The last time he chose a Jackie Wilson song. 

The video clip reminds of the time chess colleague Danny Mallaghan and myself went over to the arena, Danny walked straight in with no problem. I could not get in because I had brought the wrong ticket! 
Had to go all the way back home and get the right ticket once I got over the shock of refused entry!

Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:

No comments:

Post a Comment