Wednesday 26 March 2014

BOOKS?????

Here is a puzzle, I will give you the answer in the next article. White to move and draw, there is "a technique" in this which I was unaware of until a few weeks ago! 



I read with interest an article which I came across on Chess Club Live, it was about "The 25 Best Chess Books Every Player Must Have."

The article has now been updated, here is a link to the updated article. "Top 25 Chess Books: A Reply To Our Readers."

One of the problems I have with books nowadays is the simple fact I do not have time to read them.  At the moment I much prefer DVD`S and find them more instructive than books.

No doubt others much prefer books. The articles are well worth a read if you get the time to read them.

I don`t have much time at the moment as I have a very angry woman chasing me!

Proverb 21:9 It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman in a wide house.

No comments:

Post a Comment